The last few months I started using BeautiControl products. One of my favorite products is the Instant Manicure and the Extreme Repair Hand Creme. My favorite is the Margarita scent (I love anything with a lime aroma), however, it comes in different scents including Brown Sugar, Sugar Squeeze, Tierra Azul or Island Sunset.
Why is this the best instant manicure? I leave the salt scrub near the sink, each time I wash my hands I can scoop up a small (dime size) amount in the palm of my hand. With the salt and oil mixture, I scrub around on my hands, tops and palms up to my wrists making sure to scrub my cuticles, gently but thoroughly!
Then I rinse with water, dry my hands and finish with the Extreme Repair Hand Creme. When I go to shake hands or meet customers I have soft hands. This is great because since I love to cook, I am constantly washing my hands. They could be dry and scaly with hard cuticles and hangnails, instead my skin loves the instant manicure. My hands look young and soft. No more hangnails! The other best part about this is that it is on sale through November 22, from BeautiControl online. The instant manicure washes off clean, leaving soft skin, the creme soaks into the skin on my hands, with no oily residue.
Have you also used a great instant manicure? We’d like to hear from you.
One lucky winner will win a BeautiControl Margarita Instant Manicure.
Contest ends Sunday, November 18 at 11:59pm PST.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Head to the BeautiControl website and take a look around. Leave a comment telling me what you liked about the site.
• Like BeautiControl on Facebook
• Leave a comment saying how you follow CreatedbyChicks.com.
Earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
• Follow BeautiControl on Twitter.
• Blog about this giveaway, with a link back to here, for two additional entries. When you leave your comment make sure to include the URL to your post. Please write original content and not just copy this blog to yours. You could write about why you’d like to win this giveaway.
• Follow CreatedbyChicks.com in Twitter @createdbychicks for an additional entry.
• Like CreatedbyChicks.com on Facebook for an additional entry.
• Grab the CreatedbyChicks.com button and display it on your blog or website for 5 additional entries. Then come back and leave a comment with the name of your site and URL address. (If the button is not displayed on your homepage but it is posted elsewhere, you will not be eligible to win with your additional entries).
• Tweet about this review and giveaway. Please tweet the following: “I want to win the Instant Manicure giveaway from #CreatedByChicks.com”. After your tweet, please leave the URL of your tweet so I can check. You can re-tweet once a day for 1 entry each time.• Comment on any one of CreatedbyChicks.com non giveaway posts for an additional entry. Leave a comment here to let me know which post it is. Read fine print:
Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment, so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to the winner’s email. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen using the True Random Number Generator. If you would like to know who was the lucky winner of a giveaway, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the the number random.org picked. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is. A complimentary product (or products) was sent to me for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. Reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions and do not reflect the sentiment of the CreatedbyChicks.com community. Other people’s views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.