Are you a tea or a coffee drinker? While most people I know prefer to start their day with coffee, tea can be a nice change. Some people, in fact, prefer its smoother flavor. There have been many studies linking tea specifically to antioxidants and other healthful benefits.
If you do drink tea, Tetley British Blend is a good choice for breakfast. It combines premium Kenyan and Assam teas to deliver a richer, full-bodied blend with superior tea flavor, body and color.
I tried the Iced Tea Blend, which by the way has been made in Georgia for over 50 years. I am big iced tea drinker so I thoroughly enjoyed the Iced Tea Blend. I followed the instructions on the box and added a bit of honey. Add cranberry cocktail, sugar and some orange slices and some ice for a refreshing summer drink. You could also enjoy it British style, adding sugar and milk. I might try it like that next time!
But I regress, the box smell so good upon opening it. These bags are round and not in the usual paper wrappings, which is not an issue because you can keep them in a plastic or glass container after opening the boxes to keep them fresh. I have to say that Tetley Teas offer great value with their bags being bigger than regular tea bags. All in all, I enjoyed this tea and I think you will enjoy it too.
While Tetley is steeped in history (pun intended!) we never give up the hunt for insightful new stuff that makes a difference. We’ve put 25% more tea in each of Tetley’s British Blend round tea bags, 2.5 g (versus 2 g in standard bags). That may not sound like a lot, but it’s enough to make every cup of British Blend richer, stronger and even more flavorful.
Our round tea bags use premium Perflo tissue, with over 2,000 perforations for faster infusion and better flavor release.
At Tetley, we don’t just do as we like. We do what’s right for our tea drinkers, our team and our world. Tetley cares about the social and ethical conditions involved in growing the tea we buy. We believe our success must not be at the expense of the people or the environment that make that success possible. That’s why we’re a committed member of the Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP).
One lucky winner will win a box of Tetley Tea.
Contest ends Sunday, September 29 at 11:59pm PST.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Head to the Tetley website www.tetleyusa.com and take a look around. Leave a comment telling me your favorite tea.
• Like Tetley on Facebook
• Leave a comment saying how you follow CreatedbyChicks.com.
Earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
• Follow Tetley on Twitter.
• Blog about this giveaway, with a link back to here, for two additional entries. When you leave your comment make sure to include the URL to your post. Please write original content and not just copy this blog to yours. You could write about why you’d like to win this giveaway.
• Follow CreatedbyChicks.com in Twitter @createdbychicks for an additional entry.
• Like CreatedbyChicks.com on Facebook for an additional entry.
• Grab the CreatedbyChicks.com button and display it on your blog or website for 5 additional entries. Then come back and leave a comment with the name of your site and URL address. (If the button is not displayed on your homepage but it is posted elsewhere, you will not be eligible to win with your additional entries).
• Tweet about this review and giveaway. Please tweet the following: “I want to win the Tetley Tea giveaway from #CreatedByChicks.com”. After your tweet, please leave the URL of your tweet so I can check. You can re-tweet once a day for 1 entry each time.• Comment on any one of CreatedbyChicks.com non giveaway posts for an additional entry. Leave a comment here to let me know which post it is. Read fine print:
Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment, so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to the winner’s email. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen using the True Random Number Generator. If you would like to know who was the lucky winner of a giveaway, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the the number random.org picked. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is. A complimentary product (or products) was sent to me for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. Reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions and do not reflect the sentiment of the CreatedbyChicks.com community. Other people’s views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.