As summer comes to an end we only have a couple of opportunities left to enjoy a backyard barbecue. Having the opportunity to cook a rack of ribs, I tried the Medium Honey Ridge Grilling Sauce made by Honey Ridge Farms. It gave it a tangy , sweet and spicy taste, an enjoyable mixture that I have not found in any other barbecue sauces. The sauce sells in three options: mild, medium, and hot. My palates ask for a little more of a spicy kick. Hence, for next time I plan on getting the hot grilling sauce but, I loved the fact that it’s all natural and gluten-free. As funny as it may sound, all the ingredients in the label were pronounceable, and you know the old saying, “if you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it”. Texture wise, it is bit thicker than other barbecue sauces I have tried. Making this sauce worth it to spend a little more for a better product, since it gives you an enjoyable experience by adding a little buzz to barbecue and other favorite dishes. It is a very versatile sauce for it can be used to grill, to condiment, to dip or even as the “secret ingredient” to perfect your culinary creations. All in all, I recommend this sauce it is sophisticated enough to satisfy a more demanding palate but also the kids will love dunking their chicken tenders in this sauce.
Founded in 2004 by Leeanne Goetz, Honey Ridge Farms—located in Brush Prairie, WA—is part of an extended beekeeping legacy; in fact, Ryan, Leeanne’s oldest son, is fifth-generation, working alongside his grandfather Edmund Varney to learn the vocation as a teenager and during college. Keeping true to traditional practices and offering exceptional local based honey products, Ryan is caretaker to 1700 colonies that pollinate a variety of crops throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California. Honey Ridge Farms’ family has a unique appreciation and unprecedented consideration for hive health, offering the highest quality pollination services to local farmers. Beekeeping is both a lifestyle and passion of the Varney clan, who believe honey is nature’s best and most delicious sweetener. Such passion is well represented in their products.
One lucky winner will win a luscious honey crème and grill sauce .
Contest ends Sunday, September 26 at 11:59pm PST.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Head to the Honey Ridge Farms website www.honeyridgefarms.com and take a look around. Leave a comment telling me what you liked about the site.
• Like Honey Ridge Farms on Facebook
• Leave a comment saying how you follow CreatedbyChicks.com.
Earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
• Follow Honey Ridge Farms on Twitter.
• Blog about this giveaway, with a link back to here, for two additional entries. When you leave your comment make sure to include the URL to your post. Please write original content and not just copy this blog to yours. You could write about why you’d like to win this giveaway.
• Follow CreatedbyChicks.com in Twitter @createdbychicks for an additional entry.
• Like CreatedbyChicks.com on Facebook for an additional entry.
• Grab the CreatedbyChicks.com button and display it on your blog or website for 5 additional entries. Then come back and leave a comment with the name of your site and URL address. (If the button is not displayed on your homepage but it is posted elsewhere, you will not be eligible to win with your additional entries).
• Tweet about this review and giveaway. Please tweet the following: “I want to win the Honey Ridge Farms giveaway from #CreatedByChicks.com”. After your tweet, please leave the URL of your tweet so I can check. You can re-tweet once a day for 1 entry each time.• Comment on any one of CreatedbyChicks.com non giveaway posts for an additional entry. Leave a comment here to let me know which post it is. Read fine print:
Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment, so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to the winner’s email. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen using the True Random Number Generator. If you would like to know who was the lucky winner of a giveaway, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the the number random.org picked. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is. A complimentary product (or products) was sent to me for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. Reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions and do not reflect the sentiment of the CreatedbyChicks.com community. Other people’s views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.