Developed by a stay-at-home mom looking for ways to bring extra money into the family, the Original Bra Liner is designed to absorb moisture and reduce irritation caused by the elastic and under-wires in bras. The accompanying video on the Pambra’s site promotes its use during the summer months and after breast surgery. (On the latter, it does caution to consult your physician before using it.)
At first, it looked like it would be awkward to use and I wondered how it would stay in place. There are no snaps, hooks, or other fasteners on the liner. It looks like a strip of material with a point in the middle. The model in the video had no problem inserting the liner under her bra and pulling the point up between her breasts so it was positioned correctly. The fact that there are no fasteners provided no problem because the bra band held it in place.
The Original Bra Liner has been featured on ABC’s World News Tonight’s “Made in America” segment with Diane Sawyer and in numerous newspapers and magazines including Radiance, KNWA News & Komen Race for the Cure NBC’s Online Magazine, Big Beautiful Woman Magazine, and more.
Pambra’s products are available in stores and online. A list of stores that sell them is given on the Pambra’s site. To order online, you can choose your retailer of choice from their website. Prices vary by retailer from $14.95 to $18.00. Sizes are available up to a 2X.
Three lucky winners will win The Original Bra Liner
Contest ends Sunday, August 14th at 11:59pm PST.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Follow us on Twitter @CreatedbyChicks
• Follow Pambra’s in Twitter @Pambras3
• Head to the The Original Bra Liner website www.pambras.com and take a look around. Tweet something you’ve learned or something you’ve liked about Pambra’s.
Earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
• Blog about this giveaway, with a link back to here, for two additional entries. When you leave your comment make sure to include the URL to your post. Please write original content and not just copy this blog to yours. You could write about why you’d like to win this giveaway.
• Like CreatedbyChicks.com on Facebook for an additional entry.
• Grab the CreatedbyChicks.com button and display it on your blog or website for 5 additional entries. Then come back and leave a comment with the name of your site and URL address. (If the button is not displayed on your homepage but it is posted elsewhere, you will not be eligible to win with your additional entries).
• Tweet about this review and giveaway. Please tweet the following: “I want to win The Original Bra Liner from #CreatedByChicks.com”. After your tweet, please leave the URL of your tweet so I can check. You can re-tweet once a day for 1 entry each time.
• Comment on any one of CreatedbyChicks.com non giveaway posts for an additional entry. Leave a comment here to let me know which post it is.
Read fine print:
Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment, so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to the winner’s email. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen using the True Random Number Generator. If you would like to know who was the lucky winner of a giveaway, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the the number random.org picked. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is. A complimentary product (or products) was sent to me for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. Other people’s views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.