Raise your hand if you like jewelry! I expect most of you have your hands stretched as far as you can get them over your heads. If that’s the case, you’re going to like what I have for you today: I was recently introduced to the Zulugras jewelry. This lovely jewelry has an earthy, organic look and feel. It can be worn in single or multiple strands as a necklace or bracelet and so allowing you to get the color, depth and weight of the jewelry that you like.
Made from Zulugrass —sustainable grass that is hand cut and dyed, and then combined with Czech glass beads, this jewelry is a surprisingly versatile fashion accessory. It comes in a wide variety of color combinations. I used my set of five single strands mostly as bracelets but you can also wear them as a hair tie or “tie” them together for a belt or a much longer necklace. Really there are so many options. The rich colors make it perfect for a casual outfit.
I specially loved the story behind this brand and its commitment to helping women on the other side of the world. This unique jewelry is designed by Philip and Kathy Leaky and handcrafted by the Maasai women of Kenya. So, each purchase provides economic opportunities for the women and their families. The line also offers many different designs and is available at select show rooms around the United States and online at https://www.leakeycollection.com
One lucky winner will win a set of two identical 7″ ZuluSport Bracelets.
Contest ends Sunday, July 17 at 11:59pm PST.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Head to the Zulugrass jewelry website www.leakeycollection.com and take a look around. Leave a comment telling me what you liked about the site or about a piece of jewelry you would like to own.
• Leave a comment saying how you follow CreatedbyChicks.com.
Earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
• Blog about this giveaway, with a link back to here, for two additional entries. When you leave your comment make sure to include the URL to your post. Please write original content and not just copy this blog to yours. You could write about why you’d like to win this giveaway.
• Follow CreatedbyChicks.com in Twitter @createdbychicks for an additional entry.
• Like CreatedbyChicks.com (https://ht.ly/5wk4U) on Facebook for an additional entry.
• Grab the CreatedbyChicks.com button and display it on your blog or website for 5 additional entries. Then come back and leave a comment with the name of your site and URL address. (If the button is not displayed on your homepage but it is posted elsewhere, you will not be eligible to win with your additional entries).
• Tweet about this review and giveaway. Please tweet the following: “I want to win the ZuluSport Bracelets from #CreatedByChicks.com”. After your tweet, please leave the URL of your tweet so I can check. You can re-tweet once a day for 1 entry each time.
• Comment on any one of CreatedbyChicks.com non giveaway posts for an additional entry. Leave a comment here to let me know which post it is.
Read fine print:
Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment, so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to the winner’s email. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen using the True Random Number Generator. If you would like to know who was the lucky winner of a giveaway, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the the number random.org picked. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is. A complimentary product (or products) was sent to me for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. Reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions and do not reflect the sentiment of the CreatedbyChicks.com community. Other people’s views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.