Here it is! My favorite day of the week once again: Fashion Friday! Do you find yourself thinking “I have nothing to wear!” while you stare at a closet full of clothes? Today, I’d like to share a few tips that I’m sure the recessionista in you would appreciate.
- Organize your Closet. We often have things that we don’t use anymore or we even forgot about.
- Make a List. Just like when you go grocery shopping, make a list of the things that you need to complement what you already have in your closet.
- Shop Around. Use the internet to compare prices and brands.
- Recycle. Sometimes with a small alteration you can turn an old piece of clothing into something totally new.
- Hold a Fashion Swap Party. It’s super fun and a fabulous way to refresh your wardrobe. Just gather your girlfriends —and their excess stuff, and start trading.
It’s time to be creative and make the most out of your wardrobe. Do you have any other tips to share with us? Go ahead and share in the comments!