I don’t know about you, but my mind is already spinning with what to gift this year for the holidays. I want to give really personal, meaningful gifts. With the struggling economy and uncertainty I think we all “need a little Christmas” this year. When I found these hand-stamped jewelry pieces that can be fully personalized, I knew they would be a gift that would mean a lot to whomever received them.
– perfect gift for someone who’s life has been touched by breast cancer (like my grandma) –
– perfect gift for someone with family close to their heart (would love to gift my BFF with this necklace – shhh! don’t tell) –
– perfect gift for that girly, romantic chick in your life (I wonder if my sister-in-law would like this – she’s so feminine & fun; would be a perfect gift for a stylish teen, too) –
– perfect gift for someone with family close to their heart (would love to gift to my mom with her grandkids’ initials – shhh! don’t tell) –
– perfect gift for all your furry friends (would this work for a cat, do you think?) –
Maybe I’m getting more sentimental with age, but I just fell in love with these designs (kinda started to get teary looking at a few – I know, must be hormones or something cuz I don’t cry a lot). I would love to be gifted any of these – wouldn’t you? Well… maybe not the pet tag unless it was handed to me as a gift for my pet.
In high school I had a standard necklace that I would wear EVERY day, no matter what I was wearing. I love the symbolism behind the Star of David, so my necklace always had a small sterling silver Star of David on it. I also threw random other trinkets on the chain every once in awhile. I abandoned the necklace in college when I started to enjoy personalizing each day’s jewelry with that particular outfit. Now, as a mom who struggles with creativity to pull a non-frumpy outfit together each day, I think a sweet necklace like this would be a good standard to wear most days. I especially love the ones with personalized initials – fabulous.
Do you have a standard necklace you wear each day or do you switch it up?
Which design is your fave from today’s feature?
Thanks for inspiring us with your creativity, one9designs!!
p.s. Don’t forget that all Blog/Blogsite Customization packages are priced $50.00 off this week. Hurry and get yourself on my schedule so you can have a fab design for the holidays and New Year!