Today I’m featuring these gorgeous vinyl chandeliers from House of 3. Seriously, I love these girls. I know Rhonna, personally, and she is a gorgeous, genuine, creative personality. Just as yesterday, I think we’ll be featuring her & House of 3 more in the future as they just have SOOOO many dang good ideas. Check this one out:
So you snatch the vinyl chandeliers (did you notice it come with jewels to stick on it, too?!!) & then check out these fun ideas of how to use them.
Then, find something fun to stick them one. Isn’t this a clever idea to stick it on a map?!! I’m dying. This is such a great idea.
Ok, and – seriously – who would EVER think to put vinyl art on the cement wall in your yard?!! The greatest thing about vinyl, in general, is that you can stick it on & then when you’re tired of it, just yank it off. Could be such a fun way to create a lovely gathering place for a garden party. Oh, I dig it!!! Where would you put the chandeliers?
Go ahead & snag them here at House of Three & get your “creative” on: Jeweled Chandelier Wall Art
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
from → Home Decor